- Infinity Pool at Marina Bay Sands
- Merlion Park
- Explore the Bayfront area
- Don’t miss the Night Show at the Gardens by the Bay. Get there 15-20 min early for a good spot.
- There’s a really good food court in the basement of the Marina Bay Sands mall.
- Eat: Dumplings at Din Tai Fung
- Stay: Marina Bay Sands
I was lucky to spend not only 1 but 2 long layovers in Singapore on my way to and from Australia. Swimming and relaxing at the infinity pool at the top of the Marina Bay sands was of course a priority. Bucket list: check!
Singapore is a big, modern, clean city with a lot of fun attractions and great entertainment. It’s an interesting mix of people from all over the world. If you have time, explore the Chinatown or Little India neighborhoods. It’s easy to get around on the metro or taxi and everyone speaks English.