- Snorkeling at the base of the Pitons
- Boat trip to Soufriere
- Jalousie Beach at Sugar Beach Resort
- Snorkeling/diving at Anse Chastanet beach
- Castries food and flea market
- Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
- Snorkeling at Jalousie beach is a must! Bring your own mask and snorkel, or rent them at the beach. The marine life is amazing right at the base of the famous Pitons volcanic spires.
St. Lucia was one of my favorite ports of call on our caribbean cruise. It’s unlike the typical caribbean island with their expansive, white sandy beaches and turquoise waters. This island is lush and tropical, mountainous with volcanic spires and dark blue water. The marine life is amazing, and the beaches are exotic. We did a snorkeling tour for the day at picture-perfect Jalousie beach near Soufriere Bay. It was great to snorkel at the base of the beautiful Pitons mountains. On our way back to the cruise ship, we encountered some local children who we ended up having an impromptu dance party with on the dock. It was such a great day and I wished I had more time to spend on this beautiful island!